Before coming to camp make sure your child…
- Had a good breakfast after a good night’s
- Packed a healthy, filling lunch. Tennis, sailing and rowing are just like any other sport; proper nutrition is important!
- Has a water bottle and uses
- Wears sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Has running shoes and clothes that allow for lots of
- Arrives on time:
Drop off and pick up procedure:
-Camp starts at 9:00 sharp.
-Pickup is between 4:00 and 4:30 at the Tennis Pavilion.
We ask that parents sign their children in and out at the beginning and the end of each day. If you or your child wishes to be able to sign themselves in or out, please provide a signed note of consent on the first day.
- Bring a change of clothes as you could get wet any day!
- Appropriate gear for the weather; we sail rain or shine, and it’s often much colder on the water than on shore.
- Strap-on shoes; nothing that can fall off or float old gym sneakers, water socks and strap-on sandals are great. Flip-flops are a no-go.
- A Ministry of Transport approved lifejacket of the appropriate size.