Parents/Guardians must register their children and the ONEC Day Camp Waiver must be accepted at the end of registration.
- On the first page of the registration process, you will be asked to provide contact information. Please provide the parent’s/guardian’s contact information here (note that parents/guardians that are members of ONEC will bypass this step).
- On the next page, you will be asked to select the type of sport camp you wish your child(ren) to participate in. You can have multiple children participate in the same sports or you can choose different sports for each child. Select quantities that are appropriate and continue on to the next step. Please note that for Mixed Sports offerings (only for full day camps), you will select the combination later during the registration process.
- We are using a ticketing process for day camp enrolment and on the next page you will assign your child(dren) to their “ticket”. Please enter the name of the child that will be participating in each camp in the pop up window. You can also remove or add tickets if needed. Continue on to the next step.
- Here you will provide emergency contact information as well as information specific to each child, including selection of the Mixed Sports if applicable.
- The final step is the payment process. We accept Mastercard and Visa as well as paying by cheque. Here we also require that you read and accept the waiver.
Call us at 613.746.8540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Sailing Camp (ages 9-17) uses the CANSail progressive certification. CANSail 1 (basic) takes a full day week; CANSail 2 takes 2-3 weeks; CANSail 3 & 4 each take 4-6 weeks to complete. Sailing participants must sign up for full days; however, CANSail 1 & 2 levels are available for half days as part of a mixed sport session. Sailing Camp participants must bring hats, shorts, and water shoes and be able to swim 50 metres unassisted.
- Rowing Camp offers ‘Learn to Scull’ (ages 11-17) in the morning through which Row Canada’s Journey 1 & 2 certification may be attained. ‘Initiation to Sculling & Other Water Sports’ (ages 9-12) and ‘Crew Sculling & Brigade Canoeing’ (ages 12-17) are offered in the afternoon. Full Day – Rowing Camp (ages 11-17) offers a combination of the programs determined by age. Rowing Camp participants must bring hats, shorts, and water shoes and be able to swim 50 metres unassisted.
- Tennis Camp (ages 7-17). Tennis Camp participants must have their own rackets.
- Full day campers should bring a lunch Monday to Thursday (drinks and snacks can be purchased). Lunch is provided Fridays.
- ONEC & CF Appreciation Members are entitled to a 10% discount. Please contact us for your promo code.
- The 1 week session Aug 8 – 11 is discounted 20%; 2 week sessions including that week are discounted 10%.
- ONEC summer youth camps are HST exempt.
- Please contact the office if you wish to withdraw or change your camp session. Refunds and transfers are subject to a 10% processing fee. Refunds will not be granted within two weeks of the start of the session.
- All Day Campers are given a Camp T-Shirt at the end of the session.
- Space in camps is limited. In the event your choice is full, we will contact you about switching or remaining on the wait list.