Parents/Guardians must register their children and the ONEC Day Camp Waiver must be accepted at the end of registration.
- On the first page of the registration process, you will be asked to provide contact information. Please provide the parent’s/guardian’s contact information here (note that parents/guardians that are members of ONEC will bypass this step).
- On the next page, you will be asked to select the type of sport camp you wish your child(ren) to participate in. You can have multiple children participate in the same sports or you can choose different sports for each child. Select quantities that are appropriate and continue on to the next step. Please note that for Mixed Sports offerings (only for full day camps), you will select the combination later during the registration process.
- We are using a ticketing process for day camp enrolment and on the next page you will assign your child(dren) to their “ticket”. Please enter the name of the child that will be participating in each camp in the pop up window. You can also remove or add tickets if needed. Continue on to the next step.
- Here you will provide emergency contact information as well as information specific to each child, including selection of the Mixed Sports if applicable.
- The final step is the payment process. We accept Mastercard and Visa as well as paying by cheque. Here we also require that you read and accept the waiver.
Call us at 613.746.8540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Sailing Camp uses the CANSail progressive certification. CANSail 1 (basic) takes a full day week; CANSail 2 takes 2-3 weeks; CANSail 3 & 4 each take 4-6 weeks to complete. CANSail 3 & 4.participants must sign up for full days of sailing.
- Rowing Camp offers “Learn to Scull” in the morning through which Row Canada’s Journey 1 & 2 certification may be attained. “Initiation to Sculling, SUP, and Canoeing” is offered in the afternoon. Rowing Camp participants must bring hats, shorts, and water shoes and be able to swim 50 meters unassisted.
- Full day campers are asked to bring a lunch Monday to Thursday (drinks and snacks can be purchased at the club). On Friday lunch is provided.
- Sailing and rowing participants must bring hats, shorts, and water shoes and know how to swim.
- Tennis participants must have their own rackets.
- Minimum ages: 7 for tennis players; 9 for sailing participants; and 11 for rowers.
- The 4-day weeks of July 2-5 and Aug 6-9 are discounted 20%; 2 week programs including these weeks are discounted 10%
- Summer instructional camps are HST exempt.
- Refunds are subject to an administrative fee of 10%. Refunds will not be granted within two weeks of the start of the session.
- All Day Campers are given a Camp T-Shirt at the end of the session
- Space in camps is limited. In the event your choice is full, we will contact you about switching or remaining on the wait list.
- Make cheques payable to Ottawa New Edinburgh Club and mail to address at top of form or stop by the tennis pavilion (seasonal, call first) to pay in person – 504 Sir George-Étienne Cartier Parkway.