Before coming to camp make sure your child:
- Has had a good night’s sleep and a good breakfast.
- Has a healthy, filling lunch packed. Tennis, sailing and rowing are just like any other sport; proper nutrition is important!
- Has a water bottle.
- Wears sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses.
- Has running shoes and comfortable clothes.
- Arrives on time.
Drop off and pick up procedure:
- The camp starts at 9:00 a.m. sharp and runs until 4:00 p.m.
- Drop off: 8:30 to 9:00 a.m, pick up 4:00 to 4:30 p.m
We ask that parents sign their children in and out at the beginning and the end of each day. If you or your child wishes to be able to sign themselves in or out, please provide a signed note of consent on the first day.
- Bring a change of clothes, as you could get wet any day!
- Appropriate gear for the weather, as we sail rain or shine, and it’s often much colder on the water than on shore.
- Strap-on shoes; nothing that can fall off or float—old gym sneakers, water socks and strap-on sandals are great. Flip-flops are a no-go.
- A Ministry of Transport approved life jacket of the appropriate size.