top of page

  NEC chat

ONEC_Logo_Black.png

Share comments, photos & Videos

Paddling

Public·58 members

Well we are watching the weather closely again - though the radar shows nothing the hourly forecast says risk of strong thunderstorms from 5pm (as well as possible strong winds). We hope to get a group orientation (scheduled to start at 4:30pm) completed and join in a social paddle - if timing and weather permit...But, as ever, it will be safety first and if need be we will try again another day!

Nanci Burns
Jul 26, 2023

Karen- I will try and cancel my boat, but if I fail, please note I chose not to risk it and am staying put at my cottage. next week I hope! Nanci


Like

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page